A child's sandbox is a place where creativity and fun are synonymous. Likewise, our ministries should be creative and fun. Through T.J. Addington's experience serving on and leading effective ministry teams, he has discovered how to put together healthy teams. In this book, you will learn how to:
- Develop clarity around who you are and what you are about
- Overcome the five dysfunctions of ministry organizations
- Determine your central ministry focus
- Hire healthy team members and deal with unhealthy team members
- Foster a culture of empowerment and accountability
- Focus your team on results rather than activity
Take your church leaders and staff to the next level! Read this book together to develop a healthy, successful team that produces results for God's kingdom.