Want to be a magnet of grace like Jesus? Consider these attitudes!
- Yes I will forgive you
- I am so sorry for what you are walking through. How can I help?
- I accept you for who you are including your brokenness.
- I want the best for you.
- I will tell you the truth but always with grace - like Jesus.
- There is no sin that is not redeemable. Will you let me walk you toward Jesus and wholeness?
- You can tell me anything about yourself and I will still love you and accept you.
- You are important. There are no little people with God. Others may not feel you are important but I do.
- I will not judge you for choices you make even though they are not the choices I might make.
- I will not play the Holy Spirit in your life but will point you to Jesus and Scripture.
- If I need to confront you I will do it with humility and grace knowing how broken I am.
- I will be transparent with you about my own life and struggles.
- I will choose to love you even if you betray me.
- I want you to see Jesus in me.
- I will be there for you in times of difficulty and trouble.
- If you are one of the "least of these," I will treat you like one of the "greatest of these."
"The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth (John 1:14)."